WHAT IS SOCIAL CARDIO?
Social Cardio helps you keep track of your online reputation by measuring your social pulse. Its main feature is the real-time monitoring of your online activity on a cardiograph, and comparing it to the benchmarks that are important for you. Social Cardio visually plots your social pulse on a timeline, by using a simple algorithm to calculate the score: a tweet, a Facebook like or an extra LinkedIn connection is always 1 point. This makes it easy to track your own pulse and compare it with other colleagues or companies you want to track.
WHY SOCIAL CARDIO?
Social Cardio is a real pulse monitoring tool that tells you how ‘fast’ you are going on social media. It answers important questions about your online reputation and your colleagues' or company's, such as: ‘Am I active enough on social networks?’ ‘Are my colleagues active?‘, ‘Which department in our company is more socially engaged?’ or ‘Is our competitor more active than us?’ Social Cardio offers many opportunities for monitoring, tracking, benchmarking and even competing in challenges with group or individual goals.
- Individual, group and company tracking of social pulse on main networks like Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Setup of personal minimum and maximum social pulse targets
- Sharing of colleagues’ updates to your main social networks
- Easy setup of group or company profiles and invitations to join the group
- Tracking of other users, groups or companies and benchmarking of scores
- In-group or in-company messaging
- Easy setup and tracking of challenges for individuals, groups or companies